Saturday 28 September 2019

New York Comic Convention 2019.


On Wednesday I set out on a jet plane for the New York Comic Convention with old buddy Christian Wildgoose! Whilst there I’m going to be helping out at the Flying Eye/Hilda table on the main floor (Exhibitor 2063). We have a number of very exciting surprises at the table that you may see getting teased on the Nobrow Twitter on the lead-up to the event. ( @NobrowPress ).

I’ve got a few plans to meet up with creators, friends and collaborators whilst I am there and will be blogging as I go along. I’ll also be buying so many back issues I will have to throw clothes in the hotel trash to get my suitcase to close, drinking far too much, finding everything funny and hopefully recording some audio for the Awesome Comics Podcast.

Follow me on here and @Ezohyez on Twitter for updates.

If you are at the Con then please come find me and say hi. You can DM me on Twitter as I’ll be checking in throughout the event!


I’ll also have a few copies of The Whore Chronicles with me for anyone wanting one http://neverironanything.blogspot.com/2019/09/new-release-whore-chronicles.html?zx=ee4fa49788a047e1

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment