Sunday 22 March 2020

Honest Review Month - Starts Early.


Morning,

What with all this current fashion to stay indoors and avoid people I thought that it was the perfect time to start 'Honest Review Month 2020'.

For those that missed out on last year's cuddlefest here's the link to the ground rules and attitude I worked from in 2019 http://neverironanything.blogspot.com/2019/04/a-challenge.html

I won't be pulling any punches but also won't be going out to be horrible. A review should be critical of what it is reviewing - otherwise just give a copy to your grandparents so they can pat you on the head and tell you how 'brilliant' you have been.

So that I am being totally transparent I can tell you that reviews last year got between 300 and 1000 reads per post. I intend to do one a day from the 22nd of March 2020 and will be linking it twice a day on Twitter and once a day on Facebook. I got quite a few through last year and may not get round to all of them.

So if you have a book that you would like reviewed then send it my way. You can reach me on @Ezohyez over on Twitter or at email tony.awesomecomicspod@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment