Wednesday 26 June 2019

Glasgow Comic Con 2019!

When Nobrow meets Glasgow Comicon.

Hey everyone. Now that I am in post at Nobrow and Flying Eye I'm doing the rounds of some of the UK's Comic Conventions and having a nose to see if they are worth tabling at in the future. After a brief retirement I was lucky enough to be hired by this excellent comics publisher and am loving every single minute.



Next up I am excited to be travelling north of the border to Glasgow Comic Con. An event that has been running from 2011 and goes from strength to strength!

I'll be visiting as a punter but will have a car boot full of our books to show about and sell if you want to pre-order from me. May I highly recommend 'In Waves' from AJ Dungo, 'Kingdom' from Jon McNaught and 'Skip' from Molly Mendoza. All are absolute corkers. I might even have some of those most sought after Hilda Dolls

I'll also be repping The Awesome Comics Podcast and looking forward to meeting all the Small Press Mafia and grabbing some interviews. If you have something new dropping then please let me know in advance and I'll come find you.


I've never visited this one and can't wait as I've heard great things from pals. There's also quite the guest list! Ian Kennedy, Chip Zdarsky, Frank Quitely, Brian Stelfreeze and many more. 




Here's the link to the event:

http://www.glasgowcomiccon.com/

You can book tickets (I think there are just a few left) here https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/glasgow-comic-con-tickets-53543326531

See you there!

No I ain't eating your so-called 'Square Sausage'.

(Next up BAM!)

Many thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment