Wednesday 16 July 2014

Thanks from NIA and beardrock.

Many thanks to all those creators who have sent in their new books for a review at www.beardrock.com

We have had loads of suggestions and submissions and I am working through the last of them right now.

Please pop over to the comic section of the site and have a look at some of the really interesting stuff we have been sent. Then please do go buy some of the books themselves. You'll be missing out if you don't.

For those who I didn't review it was nothing personal just that they weren't my type of thing. Every submission has been great in their own way.

But. You lot who are reading this and wondering if you should contact us, don't hesitate. We won't bite and we always have positive things to say.

Message me on here or at www.beardrock.com through the contact tab. Or you can find me on Twitter @Ezohyez or on Facebook Antony Ez Esmond.

Have fun.

NIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment